Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vendetta



Guys, this is interesting! Last evening I was talking to a hacker. He was telling me about how a person wanted to shut down this blog because he was apparently hurt by something that I had written about him. For reference, you can once again read the "Where is Renault" post below.


The person in question is the 'fat owner' of Renault's PR company here in India. Shall I reveal his name here? I am almost convinced that I should. Anyways, I guess his PR firm can take care of his own publicity stunts!


But I was very happy with the hacker. He actually said that he liked what I wrote about Mr Fatman. And he feels that Mr Fatman deserves the accolades. "Just by reading his description I knew who you were talking about," he says. "Mr Fatman approached me saying that something has to be done about this particular blog. I told him that it's unethical and if he has anything to say he should create a blog or leave a comment."


Well Mr Fatman, any comments?

2 comments:

Rohan said...

see!!! i always knew that entry of yours was complete controversy material.. ha ha! this is funny.. once again i say, let's have the name... and btw, why did the hacker contact you? he's your friend or something?? and how come mr fatman found you're blog.. oh! you're famous =)

John Sarkar said...

He wasn't a friend...but now is...he actually heard my name from a friend of mine and wanted to talk to me...and when people usually google my name, my blog comes up...and Mr Fatman...I am waiting..