Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I meant to say


John means a lot of things to a lot many people. To my parents it means a son. It means hope. A glimpse of their younger days. To my lovers it means promises unkempt, yea, dishevelled. It means a piece of their lives. It means expectations. Responsibility. To my bosses it means a guy with potential. To my credit card company it means a client who never pays up on time. To my friends it means the consequence of my actions from my past. To my teachers it means a sepia-tinted picture of an ever-smiling kid whose eyes spelt mischief. To me, it means a friend I know from a very long time. That friend needs a little help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

See, 'Listen' and go through this video as many times as you want...whenever you want...wherever you want...as that is all you deserve!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJw_pHGLegY&feature=player_embedded