Monday, July 21, 2008

SWOT analysis


Dear John,

I never knew what is going in my mind; it’s a place where people are too much coward to accept their failures. It’s a place where every one wants to prove them overcoming their own people and sentiments. My friends call me that I am a sentimental fool, some say that I am trying to gel in, some say that you lack confidence; The trusted ones are busy finding out their long hidden grudges.

But guys where is that innocence which every one of you have is lost was it so difficult to keep it surviving in this competitive world. Why my friend you have become so complicated and would you stop exploiting others. Don’t put relationships on stakes for the sake of achieving your things.

Use your powers for good purpose to save others and not on the ones who care and love you. To be successful you need to be a good human being first. Why have the feeling that whatever you say is right and what others are saying is wrong. Have the guts to face criticism. Don’t exploit people on their weaknesses. Whatever you have done don’t boast about it always, it's not going to stay with you for long.

Anand


This is a letter that I found tucked away in one of the hard drives in my PC. Anand was my best buddy from school. He is in Kolkata right now after a short stint at Delhi. Perhaps, he is happy, perhaps not. I have lost touch with him. But wherever he is, he is still remembered.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you understood him...Anand left because you failed to show him a world that is much more beautiul than the one you showed him...and yes...he needed you to show him that...I love him for his honesty...

Anonymous said...

I know you miss him...Me.

Anonymous said...

I know that you still miss him...Me.

Anonymous said...

Straight...yet warm. I guess, life has changed a lot since we have left Kolkata......I mean the three of us. We have matured in our own ways....the ways that was best suited for the life, we led till now. Guess, its time to meet...n no where else but ganges. Lets take a walk along the same road where we have grown up. Probably thngs would be better...... (Hope u understand who wrote this)

Anonymous said...

"I made friends—people I didn’t notice before. I didn’t notice them because when I had everything going for me I rode too fast to even look sideways."......................this were few lines taken from one of your so called sentimental thrillers...was it a sentimental makeover to your sentimental..stories.

John Sarkar said...

The lines or the the borrowed lines?

Anonymous said...

thats up to u to decide........

John Sarkar said...

:) Guess someone is undecided...