Thursday, October 08, 2009

Disclaimer


Yes, I understand. It has been a long time and you haven't missed much. ;)
But hey, in this short span of time that I have been away, learning came easy to me the hard way. I met people, walked away from some. Jogged back to old habits and picked up new ones on the way. Everytime when something or someone was happening to me, I felt the desperate need to let you know. But each time I lost sight of the turn.
But guess, someday I will be back for good. For now, it's Italy.
See ya around.

P.S. Disclaimer: There are some blog entries here that might not be for people with queasy guts. The entries are not intended to rip apart someone's perception of himself or herself. They just show a glimpse of the queer dark world I live in. The view is from my balcony, through my glasses. So, rest assured that you are the best this world has seen.

1 comment:

D said...

Good ya. with some gusto you've been writing the blog. i've literally stopped writing. Nothing new to add. have fun in italy.